If you’re a tenant about to enter into a new lease or a landlord about to lease a property, it’s important that you get advice before any documents are signed.
The terms and conditions of the lease need to be carefully considered as they have the potential to have a significant impact on your business.
We have extensive experience in all types of leasing transactions including:
- Retail Leases
- Commercial Leases
- Licence Agreements
- Agreements for Lease
- Transfer of Lease
- Surrender of Lease
We can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing your lease
- Negotiating the terms of the lease including Term, option, rent, rent reviews, outgoings, exit and make good provisions
- Advice on Bank Guarantees and Security Deposits
- Advice on Personal Guarantees
- Subletting of Premises
- Assignments of Lease
- Obtaining the Mortgagee’s Consent and production of the Title Deed at Land and Property Information NSW
- Preparation of the Lessor’s and Lessee’s Disclosure Statements
- Registration of the Lease
- Dispute Resolution
There are several ways for you to own or occupy premises in a retirement village, including long-term leases, licenses or Strata Title Ownership. We can provide you with a full understanding of your legal position prior to signing any documents regarding occupation.